The team at Watts Gregory Forensics is headed by Chris Hatcher who has been involved in forensic accounting and litigation support work since the early 1980's. He is assisted by a manager and qualified accountant who have several years experience in handling forensic cases.
Chris has given evidence in Court as an expert witness on a number of occasions and is experienced in attending conferences with Counsel and in meetings of experts with the resulting joint statements which follow on.
Experienced in claimant, defendant and single joint expert work particularly in the following areas:
- Share and business valuations
- Personal injury claims
- Commercial and contractual disputes
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Business interruption claims
- Financial services mis-selling
- Crime including theft and fraud
Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (FCA) and member of the Expert Witness Institute (MEWI)